The intelligent connection of modern technology in urology.
Individual and optimal therapy to serve people
Over the last few years, there have been significant developments in the field of urological diagnosis and therapy towards improved image quality, more flexible instruments and minimized invasiveness. Today, urologists have a wide range of different diagnostic and therapeutic procedures available that offer patients different treatment options.
Our engineers have implemented the concept of the MODULITH® SLX-F2 »connect« as a customized urological workstation that meets the demands of modern urology, offering a previously unknown wealth of functionality.
Urological Diagnosis and Therapy
- Urography (IVP, IVU)
- Retrograde urography
- Ureterorenoscopy (URS)
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Transurethral resections (TURP, TURB)
- Placing and removing stents
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (SWL)
The Solution for Demanding Requirements
Optimum ergonomics and the use of cutting edge technology ensure ideal working conditions. Physicians benefit from this just as much as their patients.
The unique rotation facility of the stationary X-ray system creates sufficient working space above the patient, an unlimited field of view and free access to the table.
This means that the MODULITH® SLX-F2 »connect« with its integrated lithotripter is the only system on the market that meets all the demands of a modern, urological X-ray workstation.
The MODULITH® SLX-F2 »connect« provides users with all the instruments they need to carry out any type of intervention in modern kidney stone therapy safely and conveniently.
- A first-class lithotripter and urological workstation
- SWL and endourology
- Optimum ergonomics
- Unique rotation of the stationary X-ray system
- State-of-the-art digital X-ray technology
- Brilliant X-ray images
- Electromagnetic shock wave source
- Dual focus sizes
- High stone fragmentation performance
- Integration of ultrasound and endoscopy